What is that your hair can gain thanks to Moringa Oil?
Moringa oil is obtained from kernels of the tree that in India and according to the Ayurveda is considered to be sacred. Moringa oil was known already 1400 b.c.e. and was used as an anti-wrinkle and rejuvenating cosmetic.
The tree from which is extracted the golden liquid is a true phenomenon for botanists and scientists. Constantly there are discovered new properties of this precious plants. It is truly astonishing that one inconspicuous tree can be this helpful. What is more, every part of Moringa tree is useful.
It eliminates about 300 diseases, helps with decontamination of water (even e-cola bacteria), if you cut it out, it grows back and does not dries in the drought. It made us think of Moringa tree as the remedy to all the evil in this World. The oil is used in hair and skin care as well. This ability of the oil is much better than with oils with similar properties. Why is this a case? What can you gain by using moringa oil?
- Moringa contains never to be seen before concentration of oleic acid. At the same time it has lower Iodine value and acid value than other oils (e.g. sunflower or olive oil). It means that oil is more durable and it almost never goes rancid, as well as it causes no skin irritations. Therefore, you can easily use it for scalp massage.
- Moringa oil in a quick and easy way absorbs in scalp and hair. The main acid contained in moringa oil is oleic acid, which is fatty acid omega-9. It means that it is a semi-dry oil, consists of medium size particles, which are prefect for medium porosity hair. Those are hair of most people in the World.
- Fatty acids will take efficient care of processes in the organism, which are beneficial to hair and scalp. On top of that, they will rejuvenate you.
- Moringa oil used on hair will create lipid barrier (it will prevent hair from losing water).
- The oil contains four times more collagen than carrot oil. This makes hair protected against damages. However, it also protects them against harmful atmospheric factors or even cigarette smoke.
- Vitamins B will restore and strengthen hair shaft, because they take part in the process of cell division. What is more, it stimulates hair growth.
- Vitamin E is know to be a truly strong antioxidant. Moringa oil contains a lot of this vitamin, so you can be sure that it will take care of young appearance and nourishment of your hair. Vitamin E is also great for the scalp, because it strengthens walls of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C, which is a large part of moring oil, provides firmness of the skin and elasticity of hair, while stimulating their growth. Furthermore, the vitamin makes easier for iron ions to absorb and those are responsible for proper development of hair and their faster growth.
- It is worth mentioning that moring oil consists of 1700 antioxidants. It means, that this oil more effectively inhibits damage to hair bulbs.